25.4.10

overdose

Este post é dedicado aos meus amados amigos que quando me encontram dizem 'ai e tal, de vez em quando passo no teu blog, gosto das cenas que postas tirando quando te pões com merdas lamecho-depressivas.' Peguem lá Smiths.



I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour
But heaven knows I'm miserable now 

Two lovers entwined pass me by
And heaven knows I'm miserable now 






Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well. Enough said.
I know it's over - still I cling
I don't know where else I can go




Good times for a change
See, the luck I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad

So please please please
Let me, let me, let me
Let me get what I want
This time



The rain falls hard on a humdrum town
This town has dragged you down
Oh, the rain falls hard on a humdrum town
This town has dragged you down
Oh, no, and everybody's got to live their life
And God knows I've got to live mine